Golf Course Front-Tropical
Arts and Crafts inspired, modern bungalow in the Big Island, Hawaii, USA
Rick Oliver, and his design team commissioned Artisan Asia to furnish this fabulous show home . The design motif is intended to be a modern Balinese Tropical, Arts and Crafts inspired, modern bungalow. It’s now available for re-sale from the original owner sold furnished with a large solar array and Tesla Battery storage system.
The exterior facade features stacked Balinese carving wall limestones and cracked-shells in resin bathtub. The interior features suar wood dining tables and suar wood coffee tables, shell infused limestone floors, doors and lychee wood cabinetry . Extensive Hawaiian landscape paintings supervised by Artisan Asia for reproduction, in Bali are installed throughout the house.
All bedrooms uses woven-leather framed, pune’e (Teak Daybed). The solid lavastone are from Java, freestanding tub includes a matching water fill with views to the custom outdoor shower.
The spacious great room includes 2-sets of sliding, pocketing doors with full screens for maximum air flow and views to the front courtyard featuring a Koi pond with overflowing, custom lavastone water feature from Bali, free form pool and timber framed, exterior dining pavilion.
Nohea at Mauna Lani Lot 10
Designer: Rick Oliver, Realtor – of Clark Realty Corporation
Client: Rick Oliver
Where: Big Island, Hawaii, USA
Artisan Asia’s Products Highlights
- 3 massive Balinese carving wall Limestones – Semi circular tropical forest processions of hand-carved panels .
- The main dining room are filled with reclaimed old Java grinders as decors, Papua war shields wood barks incorporates Hawaiian paintings.
- All bed frames and headboards made from genuine leather, in weaving style from Surabaya
- Dramatic Hawaiian landscapes re-produced in 20 paintings around the property , brings the scale of the large space.
- Reclaimed copper “batik” stamps featured as wall decors, lava river stones wash basin and bamboo rings and cinnamon mirrors frames